To be discussed.
This position works closely with the Community Operations Manager and program managers to provide a positive interaction, assist with issues, and build agent trust in the LiveOps commitment to agent success. As the first line of interaction with LiveOps corporate, it is important to create a culture of engagement with the Agents. Managing processes to maximize Agent support, performance, and satisfaction is a key element of success in this role.
* Be online during scheduled times and ensure coverage for your scheduled times to monitor the Virtual Chat room and provide Postbox support.
* Be knowledgeable about scripts/programs to answer agent questions.
* Become proficient in the use of Perfect Keyboard.
* Have all necessary software tools open and available.
* Communicate messages from LiveOps in a professional manner.
* Report program performance or service level issues in a timely fashion as necessary.
* Report technical or system issues.
* Flag agent actions requiring follow up.
* Provide a positive and fair environment to all users of the VCC.
* Attend mandatory bi-weekly staff meeting and one on one with direct supervisor.
* Execute all staffing, emergency and down time operating procedures as appropriate.
* Complete assigned Administrative Duties including but not limited to:
– Author and respond to agent post box messages.
– Research and resolve agent issues/complaints.
– File necessary bugs in Bugzilla.
– Provide feedback to agents based on client feedback provided to LiveOps.
– Provide feedback to agents based on SOP violations.
* Identify agent best practices and share with the agent community.
* Provide business support services that result in a high agent satisfaction score.
* Facilitate voluntary conference calls that provide an environment where agents may learn new skills, collaborate with each other on best practices, and feel comfortable asking questions.
* Schedule one on one voluntary calls for agents requesting more personal feedback or trouble resolution.
* Identify and communicate the root cause of performance issues.
* Assess and communicate performance opportunities from observations, report analysis, and client feedback.
* Quality Assurance tasks to include Script QA and Call Monitoring.
* Minimum 2-years experience as an active, LiveOps Independent Agent
* Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
* Solid computer literacy and technical aptitude
* Able to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous tasks
* A genuine desire to help others and enhance the agent experience growth mindset
* Prior Experience in Roles involving, but not limited to, Customer Service, Sales, Employee Coaching
and Mentoring, etc.
* High level of attention to details.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
* Demonstrate and act in accordance with Liveops Values.
* Practice and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* Hands-on personality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* A genuine desire to provide superior levels of support to the LiveOps agent community.
* Able to complete detailed administrative projects accurately with frequent interruptions, prioritize assignments, and coordinate several activities simultaneously.
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops offers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, healthcare, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
LiveOps offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply