Collection, Recovery, Call Center, Phone Handling
Are you extremely motivated, a quick starter, and do you work well in a flexible environment? Do you have excellent communication skills and possess a keen eye for detail? If you can think critically while adhering to policies to make sound decisions, then this role is for you.
Aurea is an international enterprise software company that helps large global enterprises like Disney, British Airways, and eBay create transformative experiences for their end customers. Aurea’s suite of technologies enables companies in select vertical markets (travel & leisure, retail, energy, and insurance) to design, execute, monitor, and optimize end-to-end customer journeys. Aurea is a rapidly growing company with growth fueled both organically and inorganically through an aggressive acquisition strategy.
The Collections Agent will work within Aurea to manage payments and collections. You will be the key to your team’s success as you work on following up with customers and solving payment issues. You will work with other teams to optimize the collections process. You will report directly to the team manager without much hand-holding along the way. Excellent communication skills in English is absolutely vital to this position.
* Follow up with customers regarding payments
* Past due invoices
* Work with account managers, sales, billing, and invoicing teams to manage collections
* Deal with issues preventing customers from paying their bill
* Follow escalation process where applicable
* Ensure collection records are updated and categorized correctly per designed process
Required experience and education
* Great communication skills in English (written and verbal)
* Microsoft Office experience
* Must have experience with Excel
It would be nice if:
* You have experience working in a customer call center
* Have experience as a Collections Agent
We’re also one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply