Customer Support, Clerical, Research, Sales
To be discussed.
We are a company dedicated to developing local, community based marketing strategies for national clients. We consider all aspects of a brand, the local target market, and the customer relationship goals in order to help establish the brand in a meaningful way in the local community. Our Entry Level Client Relations Associate will focus on identifying and developing relationships and projects with targeted potential customers and specific client groups. We are looking for someone who can take the leads provided from our business development and customer service teams and transition them into viable customers. The Entry Level Client Relations Associate is part of a thriving team environment centered on providing top notch customer engagement, professional development and consistently exceeding expectations on every level.
* Qualify and identify eligible customers from provided leads through screening and active customer engagement.
* Research each customer and client’s specific needs and propose appropriate products and services while consistently maintaining the integrity of the brand through professional interactions.
* Work with internal staff to develop proposals and other presentation materials as needed for assigned campaigns and projects.
* Participate in ongoing training courses/programs, networking events, and regional conferences to stay atop industry trends and the most up to date information.
* Develop trusted customer relationships with client group by anticipating customer needs and providing solutions and guidance in relation to business opportunities.
* Communicated demand and market targets to Senior Account Executives for continuous feedback and development of the campaign and project.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors degree or demonstrated success in a comparable customer-facing position
* Intermediate technology skills with Microsoft Office and general Applications
* Strong problem solving, influence, and negotiation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Prior experience in customer service and sales
* Comfortable making presentations regularly and interacting with clients and customers on a daily basis in meetings and via web based interactions
* Flexible work schedule and ability to travel is a plus
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply