Editing, Education & Training, Online Teaching, Online Marketing
To be discussed.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Envato is the leading marketplace for creative assets and creative people. With more than 300 staff and contractors worldwide, we’ve helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Recently, JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia’s Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015 and 2016 BRW Awards. You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
Envato Tuts+ helps millions of people worldwide learn creative and technical skills. We teach design and illustration, code, business, web design, music, audio, photography, and more. You’ll be responsible for assisting with our business content workflow, working with instructors, editing articles, and helping teach business topics in an exciting and interesting way.
Before you begin
* This will be a work from anywhere/home position – we are considering applications from outside of Australia only
* You will require regular and secure access to a modern computer (Mac or Windows) with a fast and reliable internet connection
* You will be hired as a part time contractor
* Work remotely (outside of Australia) in this part-time contract role for Envato Tuts+!
What you’ll be doing
In this exciting new role, working within our Tuts+ Business topic, you’ll be heavily involved working with instructors to guide content creation, reviewing outlines whilst adhering to our legal guidelines for publishing content and be the go-to for any content creation questions. You will also be responsible for editing submitted articles for readability, technical accuracy and style adding graphics and other associated digital assets as needed. Whilst completing these tasks you’ll work closely with the Tuts+ Business topic editor on all marketing activities with the goal to help our content team perform above and beyond.
What we’re looking for
* Previous expertise and passion for business and business software topics
* You’ll have previously created educational content (We’d like a link or two to an article, tutorial, book, guide, video, or anything else you’ve created before)
* Experience and knowledge of content, affiliate, and digital marketing
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Passion for online learning and the potential life-changing effects of its outcomes
* Highly self-motivated and directed – this role is a remote role, you’ll have a clear desire to be part of a remote working team.
* Proven effective in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
* Can display honesty, openness, fairness, transparency, and integrity in line with the Envato values
What we offer
* A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
* Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
* We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
* A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
* Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply