Business Development, Analysis
To be discussed.
First San Francisco Partners is a business advisory and enterprise information management (EIM) consultancy dedicated to helping companies leverage their data to improve strategic decision-making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel unprecedented business success. Our services span data governance, data quality strategies, data management architecture, master data management strategy and implementation, analytics and big data.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
We have an immediate opening for a Business Analyst who will manage and drive the development of business requirements and functional specifications for system development projects throughout the development life cycle from initial analysis and design all the way through to implementation and user acceptance. They will also serve as a liaison between IT and other departments.
* Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
* Prepares estimates for projects assigned.
* Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
* Prepares accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification.
* Provides advisement to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
* Documents the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
* Coordinating with the groups who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions.
* A strategic partner with IT to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions.
* Identifies requirements for data governance, integrity, quality and audit functions; including driving and developing new data governance guidelines.
* Prepare presentations and deliverabl!es.
* Awareness and experience in OCM (Organizational Change Management) a plus
* A knowledge of MDM (Master Data Management) and SAP or ERP is a plus!
Skills and Qualifications:
* 3-5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst.
* Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
* A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
* Ability to work and adjust to changing deadlines.
* Creative problem-solving skills.
* Must be able to develop relationships across the organization, working cross functionally to get results.
* Ability to present complex information in a simplified fashion to facilitate understanding.
* Can effectively manipulate and analyze large amounts of data.
* The ability to understand data relationships.
* Proficient with MS Office products including Microsoft Project.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field.
* Past Experiences with big data projects, business intelligence, data warehouse and data quality is a plus
* Familiarity with data management and analytical tools
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply