Administrative, Virtual Admin
To be discussed.
This is a temporary, part-time, non-exempt (hourly) position reporting to the Senior Director of our Facility Coding & Audit Services Division. The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support services to the Facility Coding and Audit departments.
* Responsible for administering and maintaining client service projects, reports & assists with responding client requests.
* Scheduling client meetings.
* Prepares department correspondence, reports and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Performs a variety of Internet research functions.
* Provides additional administrative support as required.
* Provides new employee orientation to new hires.
* Education – High school diploma or GED.
* CCS or CCA preferred. Will consider candidate with medical office background.
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Requires strong communication abilities, as well as computer and data entry skills.
* Must have a minimum of 1 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Ability to produce work free from typographical or spelling errors.
* Knowledge of general office equipment and generally accepted administrative procedures.
* Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel (including lookups and pivot tables), PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply