Account Management, Project Management
To be discussed.
We are growing fast and are constantly looking for smart and ambitious account managers. Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, a steep learning curve, and an exciting career path.
We already have 1200+ customers, mainly SMBs and large international corporations. You will be in charge of managing client relationships, managing teams of product specialists, overseeing projects from order to completion, while conducting quality control and project management.
* Analytical Skills – Our projects are varied, so you need to quickly understand and learn new things
* Excellent communication skills – You need to transform customer requests into product specialist instructions in a clear and concise way
* Business experience – Having worked in a corporate arena will make it easier for you to understand our customers
* Understanding of design quality and style – You will need to possess a good eye for both quality and aesthetics. You are the first and last line of quality control before completed projects are delivered to our clients
* Sales oriented – You will need to build and maintain a portfolio of clients and develop close personal customer relationships to grow and nurture your accounts.
* Organized, flexible, available – To successfully build large client accounts, you will need to be flexible and available for their requests, while ensuring top product quality at every delivery
* We are a fast-growing San Francisco-based startup, with solid funding from highly reputable Silicon Valley-investors
* We provide on-demand services within six of the largest online work categories: PowerPoint, Graphic Design, Content Writing, Data Entry, Research and Web Design
* Konsus is a fully remote company made up of top-tier freelancers from more than 50 countries
* Companies around the world send us projects that are given to our team members based on availability
* The Konsus application process is highly competitive. The process consists of an English test, a problem solving test, a real work assessment as well as an assessment of your general experience and fit
* Currently, around 1% of applicants are accepted to Konsus
* You get paid by Konsus two times per month for all the hours you work
* When on a project, you must be available until completion
* Flexible work hours and location: You from where you want, and can set your own schedule in line with your clients
* Highly competitive performance based compensation: You get paid for the hours you work plus a bi-weekly bonus. You also have the opportunity for rapid promotion to more senior roles
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply