To be discussed.
Do you obsessively seek out news, interviews and spoilers about your favorite TV shows and celebrities? Are you constantly checking RSS feeds and social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest gossip and trends? Do you find yourself constantly sharing your opinion on these topics with friends, and maybe a stranger who will listen?
Write for us! BuddyTV is hiring knowledgeable experts to cover the latest breaking news and willing to share their opinion on some of television’s hottest shows.
Shows we’re looking for coverage on:
– The Bachelor/Bachelorette
– Big Brother
– Criminal Minds
– Dance Moms
– Dancing with the Stars
– Designated Survivor
– The Flash
– Hell’s Kitchen
– The Real Housewives (all)
– The Vampire Diaries
– The Voice
To apply, email us at email@example.com with:
– your resume
– 2 TV writing samples of 250-350 words
– In a brief letter of interest, please include:
– The show(s) you are interested in covering from the list above
– Your availability, on a general daily basis (Note the time zone you live in)
More About the Role:
– BuddyTV is seeking writers with flexible morning and daytime availability who can turn articles around quickly and on short notice. Articles typically range 250-500 words.
– Your main role will be covering news, spoilers and trends each day. In additional, submit ideas or take up for grabs assignments centered around your opinion. So if you not only love being in the know but are also enjoy expressing your unique thoughts after watching your favorite program, this position is a perfect fit.
We’re Looking for Self-driven Writers Who:
– Subscribe to RSS and social media feeds to stay up to date on the latest casting news and spoilers
– Are willing to pitch news and opinion topics that interests TV fans on a daily/regular basis
– Have a creative mind and get excited about TV
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply