Redox is a 4 year old, fast-growing startup on a mission to change healthcare. Joining the Talent Acquisition team at Redox, you will play a meaningful role in the growth of our team. We count on the TA Team to ensure that the top of our hiring pipeline consistently has high quality candidates to meet our hiring goals.
You will be one of the first Redoxers new candidates interact with. You will be a key part of the interviewing process and coordination of our candidates and referred candidates. You’ll work closely with the Recruiters and hiring teams to enable candidates to move through the hiring pipeline until the successful candidate is identified and hired. You will ensure that candidates have a great experience in applying to Redox, through interview coordination, problem solving, follow up communication, etc..
Being a part of the Talent Acquisition team at Redox is a key role to our success as a company. As such, you must embody Redox culture, champion our mission, and set the tone that will last throughout a successful candidate’s Redox career.
* A minimum of 2+ years recruitment coordination experience, ideally in a fast growth startup, OR prior experience in a sales, retail or highly interactive administrative role.
* Outgoing, personable, authentic, collaborative and highly communicative.
* Able to connect with and work well with many different types of personalities. You will be interacting with teams and candidates across our business units..
* Comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. You will have key responsibilities.. We will support you and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently, while communicating effectively with the TA and hiring team members..
* High sense of urgency and high bar for quality.
* Ability to be highly organized, detailed, professional in your communication.
* Strong online tools capabilities, with tools such as Gmail, Calendly, Slack, Zoom, Social Media, and ideally an Applicant Tracking System.
* High levels of Redoxiness.
We provide benefits that allow you to live life by your own design. Redox employees enjoy unmatched autonomy in their work and the support to live a balanced life. We trust you know what you need to be happy, at work and at home.
* Tackle Challenging Problems Everyday. There is no roadmap for what we are building, so you’ll have the backing and support of talented engineers and security practitioners to make sure you have what you need to be successful.
* Work Anywhere. (Within the US) We want to have the best people at Redox – no matter where you call home. All Redox employees are encouraged to live and work wherever they’re happiest. All you need is power, wifi, and a computer and you’re good to go. We also run a number of co-located working spaces across many US cities if you prefer an office environment.
* Flexible Working. Take a trip somewhere fun, stay home to recover from being sick, or have a staycation to unplug and recharge. Our best work happens when we feel fresh and inspired. We leave it up to you to decide when you need to take breaks and encourage you to make time for adventure and discovery.
* Health & Dental from Day 1. Working in healthcare makes you understand all the challenges life can throw at you. Your health and dental coverage starts when you do to make sure you’re always covered. We provide health and dental insurance for employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents, as well as life and disability insurance.
* Parental Leave. As your family grows, it’s important that you’re there and have time to figure out what your family’s new norm is. You can take 12 weeks of paid time off within the first year of your new addition arriving. We know that they need you and we have your back.
* Productivity Fund. We want you to be able to set up a workspace that allows you to perform at your very best. All Redox employees receive an annual discretionary stipend so you can select what helps you be productive.
* 401k. We offer an optional, customizable and flexible 401k plan for you to plan for your financial future on your terms.