Cold Calling, Recruiting, Customer Service
To be discussed.
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a Technical Recruiter! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Recruiter is responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle and acts as a brand ambassador for the client. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. Their candidates have positive experiences, receive feedback on the status of their applications and feel that the recruiter is accessible. The Recruiter is driven to learn and does not fear challenges.
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities:
* Utilize exceptionally innovative sourcing techniques and leverages technology to find active and passive candidates, cold calling, and establishing a network of talent and resources.
* Complete detailed job scopes conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
* Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
* Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using Boolean search language.
* Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
* Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
* Articulate value proposition for candidates who are interested in the job opportunity.
* Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, and expectations for follow up from the recruiter.
* Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
* Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews.
* Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
* Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
* Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
* Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
* Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
* Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring manager.
* The Recruiter based virtually or in the Brookfield, WI area will have 1-3 years’ experience in technical recruiting with demonstrated successes.
* A Bachelor’s Degree is required, however exceptional experience will be considered.
* Additionally, this dynamic individual must have exceptional communication, organization, time management and customer service skills
* Cielo is a technology-focused organization, and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, social media tools and applicant tracking systems are a must.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization’s opportunity to rise above.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply