Beekeeper Marketing was founded in 2007 to help great natural/organic/specialty consumer packaged goods companies (grocery, pet, and health/personal care) reach their sales potential on Amazon and other eCommerce channels. We focus on developing and executing sales, marketing, and supply chain strategies. Have a look at our capabilities deck for more information about our services. With Amazon’s recent acquisition of Whole Foods Market, our business is thriving and growing even faster than before. Beekeeper is a scrappy, dynamic, quickly-growing company with a portfolio of 100+ consumer packaged goods clients. We pride ourselves in being a hardworking, results-oriented group that strives for a corporate culture that champions integrity, flexibility, kindness, and fun. Beekeeper was acquired by Advantage Solutions in August 2018 and continues to operate as a business unit within Advantages technology division, Advantage Digital Technology.
This is a temporary part-time position, tentatively through October 31st, backfilling for an employee on a leave of absence. The part-time recruiter will manage the Beekeeper recruitment process from end to end. This individual will be responsible for providing candidates with a smooth and positive recruitment process while also ensuring a strong candidate, aligned with Beekeeper remote culture, is selected.
Primary Job Functions:
* Partner with hiring managers to align on position needs and candidate qualifications
* Manage our applicant tracking system (Job Score) and ensure its kept updated with interview feedback and candidates’ status’
* Post positions and screen incoming applications based on position qualifications
* Act as the first point of contact for candidates and conduct first round phone interviews
* Communicate with applicants quickly, objectively, and respectfully
* Coordinate, schedule and confirm all interviews with hiring team and candidates
* Provide updates to hiring teams and leadership on recruitment status
* Coordinate with necessary individuals to perform pre-employment screening and pull together offer details
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 2-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
* Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start
* Strong sixth sense for assessing cultural fit and aptitude for remote teamwork
* Prior experience with Job Score is strongly preferred
* We operate on G-Suite (Gmail, G-Drive, Sheets, Presentations, Calendar, Drawings, etc); experience using G-Suite is a plus.
* Must have a dedicated office at home or elsewhere with access to secure high-speed internet and phone. This is not a job that can be done at a coffee shop or while traveling.