Recruiter & HR
Babylist is looking for a strong recruiter to lead our people growth strategy, owning full-cycle recruiting for all of our roles. You will work closely with our hiring teams to source candidates, manage a full-cycle hiring process, contribute to excellent candidate experience, and drive employer branding initiatives.
You care deeply about growing diverse teams. You earn trust by developing strong hiring manager partnerships and are seen as a strategic and thoughtful talent advisor. You believe an amazing candidate experience is the key to a sustainable employment brand.
What You’ll Do:
* Proactively build our candidate pipeline for both technical and non-technical roles. Source passive candidates, diverse hiring pool, different backgrounds.
* Facilitate our hiring process through coordination, sourcing, full-cycle recruitment, and employment branding initiatives
* Work with candidates and our team to drive a quick interview process, including candidate sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, salary recommendations and negotiations.
* Own full-cycle recruiting efforts by sourcing active and passive candidates, screening candidate resumes, conducting phone screens, negotiate offers, and close candidates
* Own the candidate experience process and be a true candidate ambassador, ensuring a genuinely fair and rave-worthy candidate experience.
* Report regularly on recruiting metrics and keep relevant stakeholders apprised on how Babylist is tracking on our growth plan.
* Participate in design and implementation of recruiting programs that enhance and elevate visibility into our employment brand.
* 3+ years of in-house, technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment
* A strong close record. You know what it takes to get a candidate to take our job.
* Proven ability to build lasting relationships with candidates and hiring teams
* Demonstrated organizational skills, with a focus on continuous growth and improvement of our processes
* Clear, concise, and organized communication and adaptability in adjustment your message for varied audiences (ex: junior vs senior candidates)
* Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
Babylist is the premier platform for expecting and new parents. We offer our users tools and resources that include a anything-and-everything baby registry that offers our users the benefits of both a specialty retailer and an everything-store marketplace, expert editorial guides and content, and unique insights on new parent trends. We’re rapidly transforming the Baby landscape and have become the go-to solution for millennial parents. In 2018, over 1.5M people will give more than $200m in gifts on the Babylist platform.
Why You’ll Love Working at Babylist:
* We get stuff done
* We have a real impact on people’s lives
* We’re passionate about our users and we genuinely appreciate them
* We work at a sustainable pace for long-term success (yes, we’re profitable)
* We are growing and have meaningful opportunities for career advancement
* We’re a technological and data-driven business
* We are doers, but also thinkers
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have smart, experienced leadership that is always open to new ideas
* Competitive pay
* Competitive health benefits including company-funded HRA for vision and dental
* 401(k), FSA plans and disability insurance
* Flexible, paid parental leave policy
* Easy access to BART including commuter assistance
* We work at a sustainable pace. In general we don’t work late or on weekends and most employees WFH every Wednesday.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.