To be discussed.
Bustle.com is seeking remote part-time entertainment writers with a passion for reality TV to contribute 3-4 full days per week. Writers should have extensive knowledge of pop culture, strong news judgment, a fun and witty voice, and the ability to write quickly and cleanly. We’re looking for applicants who love Bachelor, Real Housewives, reality competition shows, all things Bravo, and all things E!
Ideal candidates should hold a degree in journalism/communications or similar, and should have at least 2+ years of experience in reporting, writing, and/or blogging, specializing in entertainment or celebrity writing.
A minimum commitment of at least 3 days per week is required, although the position could be 4-5 days a week as well. Writers are required to take on interviews and live coverage as necessary. Writers will work remotely.
In your cover letter, please tell us all the reality shows you currently keep up with (although keep in mind you may have to cover additional shows as well).
* Interest in TV and pop culture in general, with a strong focus on reality
* A strong voice and innovative ideas
* 2+ years reporting/blogging/writing experience
* Availability to work remotely at least three days a week
* Degree in journalism, communications, or related
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply