To be discussed.
Entry level position in which the incumbent provides support for the development, performance, and conduct of all home appraisals submitted by field staff in a manner that is consistent with company policies, procedures, and standards.
* Responsible for reviewing and editing home appraisals submitted by field staff while ensuring exemplary quality, adequate attention being paid to details, and being able to follow specific client instructions.
* Give constructive feedback to the inspector and administer appropriate grades.
* Follow the appropriate Operating Procedure.
* Meet Quality goals.
* Meet Office Time Service goals.
* Properly send reports to Clients or to Printing.
* Properly place reports on Hold/Pause and follow-up based on that Policy.
* Have the ability to evaluate information contained in appraisals and determine if the information satisfies procedures, policies, and requirements.
* Must be able to communicate effectively to customers and inspectors, while delivering information in a clear and concise manner.
* Have the ability to manage multiple projects at once and handle time sensitive urgencies.
* Must have advanced knowledge in use of computer equipment, software, and general office equipment.
* Must have excellent written and organizational skills.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply