~$250 / mo. Potential opportunities to cross-train in other areas.
PART-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE REPORT WRITER BASED FROM A HOME OFFICE ANYWHERE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
We are a NATIONAL hotel training firm, with over 20 years of experience, seeking a “part-time” Report Writer to prepare Mystery Hotel Sales & Catering Test Reports.
The key requirements for this role are:
– Exceptional writing and proofing skills
– Detail-oriented with strong organizational/administrative abilities
– Reliable; able to meet daily and weekly deadlines
– Able to adhere to and maintain high quality and professional written standards
– Excellent knowledge of computers (MS Word, Windows, and Email)
– Home office to include computer with internet access
– Available to communicate daily with our office either by phone or email
– Windows-based PC. Regular and reliable daily access to email
**Hotel background, knowledge of the industry and familiarity with the Sales Process is a plus!
The work involves preparing Hotel Sales and Hotel Catering Sales Mystery Shop reports from a recording that critiques the manager’s selling skills. Reports are submitted via email, and can be done any time of day, as long as submitted by deadline. It can be done from a home office anywhere in the United States. We supply initial training and ongoing resources to ensure success.
Report Writers work on a part-time, but consistent year round basis, while still allowing flexibility with their schedule and can set their own preferred volume of work once initial training has been completed.
If the above description sounds like you, this work also provides:
- Supplemental income while working from the comfort of your home, based upon the volume of assignments completed
- Flexibility to achieve both personal AND professional goals
- Time savings with a 30 second commute!
- Financial savings with all the benefits of working from home
NOTE: Only Candidates no longer engaged/ not currently employed in the Hospitality industry will be considered to avoid any potential conflicts of interest out of respect for our clients. Please be sure the information/resume submitted is current when applying to be sure you are considered!
Due to the large volume of responses, only applicants who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
Hospitality Softnet, Inc. started 20 years ago as a firm that assisted hotel companies and ownership groups with marketing support services that increased revenues and profits. Today, we offer both operational and marketing support to independent owners as well as large corporations within our industry. We continue to expand and improve our Core and Information Technology Services to meet the changing needs of our clients. Our business philosophy remains the same as when we started our company – to deliver outstanding services with speed, accuracy, and integrity that will aid ownership with critical decisions made within their marketplace.
Visit our website at www.hospitalitysoftnet.com
How to ApplyHumanResources@HospitalitySoftnet.com