Advertising & PR, Project Management
PR Volt has developed a custom approach that hacks the traditional PR system to yield incredible results for our clients. The media accolades speak for themselves. In just a short amount of time our clients have been featured in People, CNN, The Today Show, Huffington Post, AOL, Good Morning America, EXTRA and much more.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing media lists, generating pitch angles, writing compelling brand pitches, and sending them to editors on behalf of our clients. Writing compelling emails that editors can’t help but open and read will be your North Star.
Your ability to understand client needs and develop unique ways of presenting their products and services is outstanding. You are very creative, but also organized to the T. Your Excel skills are superb and your experience with CISION and Slack are unrivaled.
You’re also passionate about startups and technology and you’re interested in disrupting the PR space. You know the difference between editorial and advertorial calendars and long lead and short lead pitching.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Please note that this job can be done remotely!
You have significant experience with:
* Developing media lists (you know CISION inside out)
* Generating pitch angles for client campaigns
* Writing compelling brand pitches that editors can’t help but open and read
* Account management and keeping clients happy
You have the following skill set:
* Incredible copywriting skills
* Data driven (your excel skills are superb)
* Tech-savvy (you love getting your hands dirty with new apps/tech and are always looking for a better way to do things)
* Great communicator and super organized
You’re comfortable working with a remote team and you’re deeply familiar with efficiency/communication tools like Slack. You’re also passionate about startups and technology and you’re interested in disrupting the PR space.Click Here to Apply