Writing, Grant, Proposal Writing
To be discussed.
Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a passionate, organized and detailed Proposal Writer / Manager to write winning RFP responses to help acquire new customers.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500TM), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Limeade is recruiting a Proposal Writer / Manager to assist in its effort to respond to request for proposals (RFPs) issued by potential customers in employer, government, partner and reseller verticals, as well as existing customer renewals. The Proposal Writer / Manager will work with internal Limeade teams, including product management, technology, operations, customer success and finance to qualify RFPs as they are received; prioritize them within the pipeline; build compelling responses that leverage the Limeade value proposition and differentiators; and track them through resolution. In so doing, the Proposal Writer will be a key member of the Limeade sales team working to continuously improve
the Limeade RFP win rate. The Proposal Writer / Manager will report to the Director of Strategic Sales Operations.
* Lead and/or manage the proposal creation process for the responses Limeade develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs
* Identify winning themes and positioning points related to each request
* Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses
* Consistently implement Limeade brand messaging, including voice, style, and theme, within all responses
* Effectively leverage and promote the Limeade value proposition
* Institute and maintain a periodic review process; work internally or with the help of designated subject matter experts to refresh RFP databases
* Liaise with Limeade subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and support the maintenance of content organized in the RFP databases, including its technical accuracy
* Support pipeline reporting requirements and the win-loss analysis process
* Maintain necessary information in Salesforce.com and other internal tools, as necessary
* Manage and coordinate the production, assembly, and fulfillment of hard-copy RFP/RFI responses which includes oversight of a third-party print and production house
* Proactively work to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the RFP response process
* 3+ years of experience developing winning proposals
* 2+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization, preferably healthcare related
* Exceptional written and verbal communications, including the ability to collaborate with diverse constituent groups (product management, IT, finance, operations, and senior management)
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* High degree of flexibility to accommodate changes in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent project management skills with high level of attention to detail
* Government RFP experience a plus
* Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP®) a plus
* Bachelor’s degree required
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply