Client Services, Marketing, Project Management
To be discussed.
Inbound AV is looking for a Project Manager/task wrangler to join our team. This is a remote, independent contractor role with part-time hours to start, with the possibility of developing into a full-time role in the future.
As Project Manager, you are the client’s daily point of contact. With strategic direction from the Account Manager, you plan and execute marketing programs for your client. Under your watch, deliverables are completed on time and on budget, and your clients receive a superior level of customer service. You are hands-on, completing tasks within your skillset, but comfortable delegating to other team members where appropriate.
What you’ll do
* Take strategic priorities from Account Manager and turn them into executable programs
* Monitor daily activities of your projects and ensure work is progressing as expected
* Manage multiple projects of different sizes and priorities simultaneously
* Keep the internal team and the client informed of project status and any potential risks
* Proactively recommend solutions to mitigate project risks
* Manage project scope and client expectations
* Miscellaneous marketing tasks as required for your client: write a subject line, create a decent email graphic, set up an email campaign, etc.
Who you are
* You have at least 2 years of project management experience, working on marketing programs.
* You are a student of inbound marketing — you love data and emails and landing pages and, yes, even popups.
* You are a lifelong learner.
* You are naturally driven to stay ahead of the curve and learn new technologies and techniques.
* You are passionate about helping your clients reach their goals.
* You are comfortable wearing several hats to get the job done.
* You can take direction as gracefully as you can delegate.
* You have fabulous written and verbal communication skills.
* You can solve problems creatively and adapt to changing priorities.
* You are organized and task-oriented.
* You believe in deadlines, but you also believe in delivering only the highest-quality work. When you see a conflict between the two, you raise your hand and offer a recommendation.
About Inbound AV
Inbound AV evolved from a passion for helping innovative entrepreneurs succeed. We live out that passion by planning and executing inbound marketing programs that generate and nurture sales leads for manufacturers and vendors in the pro audio, music instruments and video space.
We love our work and how we do it. We encourage our team members to find a healthy balance between focused work and fun. That balance benefits our team as well as our clients, who receive incredible, results-oriented service. Inbound AV is also a fully distributed company, which means we let our team members decide where they do their best work.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply