Job Category: Project Management | Lesson Writer
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
What We’re Looking for in a Project Management & Scrum Lesson Writer
You’re an expert in your field. You might hold one or more professional certifications. You’d like to use your knowledge and experience to help others prepare for a certification exam, advance their career, or simply cultivate new skills for the workplace.
We’re looking for professionals passionate in their field who can contribute to our library of short, engaging online career training lessons. Our ideal contract lesson writer is creative, collaborative and responsive. To help us provide helpful quality instruction to our professional audience, you’ll need to have the following qualifications:
- Have expert knowledge and/or hold one or more current professional certifications
- Have hands-on experience with training in a professional capacity
As a contract lesson writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to write lessons for Study.com? Fill out an application and submit your resume.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply