BKA Content (based out of SLC, UT) is currently seeking qualified Product Description Writers. This position involves writing product and category descriptions centered on a variety of different search terms, topics, and keywords provided by our clients. We also have opportunities for individuals interested in writing original articles, blogs, meta descriptions and web pages.
By joining our talented team of writers, you can expect the following benefits:
* Choose which product descriptions you want to write from our list of available options
* Work from virtually any location
* Get paid for each description you write
* Set your own schedule (as long as the descriptions are submitted by their due dates)
* Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
* Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
* Must have Microsoft Word
* Must have access to the Internet
* Must have a Gmail address (at time of hire. Not necessary to apply.)
* Must be able to write at least 2,500 words per week (approximately 6 product or category descriptions per week), but there are opportunities for much more than this, if desired
* Must have a PayPal account (all payments are done this way)
* Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
* Must be at a college writing level
* Must be able to meet deadlines
* Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable
How to Apply:
The first step in the application process is a quiz that will test some basic principles of punctuation and grammar. There are 20 questions in this exam, and it has a time limit of 15 minutes. You can access this quiz here: https://application.bkacontent.com/product-description-writer-test/. If you pass the quiz, be prepared to write a few article samples as part of the application process.