Inbound Call, Customer Service, Data Entry
We are currently looking for bold and tenacious Product Support Specialists to provide a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone contacts to educate customers on our products and be their personal guide to choosing technology that fits their needs while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
How can you be successful in this position? The successful candidate will be able to help customers determine the best product for their needs all while providing an amazing customer interaction. This position may be referred to as a sales position because once the best fit for the customer is identified, specialists assist customers with placing the order. However, the primary goal is always to leave the customer feeling the they are the priority, not their purchase. No pushing, no harassing, no quotas to meet. Just vast product knowledge and extraordinary service!
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do – we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
* A high energy, positive individual who takes ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to provide the right solutions for their product needs
* Exceeding customer expectations by providing a high level of world class customer service to a diverse range of customers
* Strong customer-service orientation with the ability to exhibit courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism
* Navigate and manage multiple programs and applications running simultaneously
What we are looking for:
* 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
* High School Diploma or GED
* Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 25 wpm
* Strong problem solving, critical thinking, soft sales, analytical and data entry skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
* Ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers
* Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as functioning as a member of our virtual team
* A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously
* Strong desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
* Some projects consist of sharing product knowledge and completing conversions
What you need to have:
Equipment specifics will be dependent upon program assignment.
* Internet Service – minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 3.0 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
* Basic Landline Telephone Phone Service (required during Training and for Production calls)
Any and all call features MUST be removed. This may require contacting your Provider.
* Corded Telephone headset. Plugs directly into your telephone base.
* Mute button
* Noise canceling microphone
* Monitor minimum size: 21.5”
* USB Mouse & Keyboard (MAC compatible)
* Adapter (connects monitor to MAC)
* Earbuds with microphone
* A distraction free work space within your home designed to maximize your productivity
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our Associates with:
* Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
* Monthly performance incentives
* Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes.