Job Category: Public Relations
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Based on experience.
We’re a quickly growing company with a brand new smart home product (www.nubryte.com) and looking to boost our presence in the media in preparation for our product launch!
We’re looking for someone to help us build our voice and create strong relationships within the media community. Someone to help members of media achieve that “Aha!” moment, when it all becomes clear and they get excited about what we can do for consumers, and then write about us!
We’re looking for someone to really step up our PR efforts. Someone with established relationships, a strong knowledge of what it takes to get coverage, someone organized and able to track achievements and opportunties, and someone who’s excited to jump in and network with influencers.
– Develop creative outreach strategies and plans
– Build NuBryte as a referenced brand when editors are seeking content
– Establish and maintain relationships with key media influencers
– Organize media outreach efforts and campaigns to ensure maximum coverage
– Get us out there! We want to be seen and heard!
– Have a genuine desire to be heard and make the company a success
– Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and media management
– Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
– Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
– Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and works well in an unstructured environment
Our target market is what we’re calling the “J.Crew mom” – a busy, empowered woman who’s in charge at home and loves improving efficiency…and DIY projects. That said, since we’re in the early stages of the launch, we’re also reaching out to the more traditional tech 1st adopter audience. Experience with media outreach targeting these demographics is a must!
How to Apply
Interested? Send us your resume and a note with the following information:
- Provide links to 1-3 media articles to demonstrate your PR successes and knowledge. We want to see how you’vemaximized your audience and reach.
- State your salary requirements