Public Relations, Marketing
Our growing digital marketing and PR agency is seeking a part-time (10-15 hours/week) junior publicist / copywriter to conduct media outreach and content writing for our lifestyle sector clients.
If you’re a go-getter that loves trend watching, writing media-worthy headlines and gets a thrill when you send a new pitch, this is a great opportunity for you. You would be working closely with our client account director to meet client goals. Your responsibilities would include:
- Drafting basic PR materials, including client bios and media pitches
- Researching media opportunities and creating media lists
- Creating and maintaining reports on placements and pitch progress
- Conducting media outreach to both traditional and new media, as well as coordinate interviews and other media opportunities
- Fielding incoming media opportunities on behalf of clients
- Researching, outlining and writing blog posts and contribution articles
- Monitoring for client mentions and placements
You bring to the team:
- 2 years experience pitching various kinds of media
- Basic understanding of what makes for a good media angle
- Experience and talent for writing headlines
- Pitch experience that has led to placements
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to go with the flow as media opportunities come through
Copywriting and social media skills are a bonus!
B was founded in 2013 by two women who want to use the power of marketing to do good in the world.
We’re go-getters with big goals, and so are our clients. We’re always asking, “How can we be the very best at our craft?” and swapping podcast episodes and articles that shine a new light on the work we’re doing.
Because our team works remotely, carving out time to get to know one another and creating opportunities to check-in is important to us. We don’t have a water cooler, but that doesn’t mean we never take time to chat!
- A supportive team environment that is always pushing each other to rise to new heights
- A commitment to professional development
- An opportunity for you to determine where you want to develop your skills next
- Flexible work hours. We expect you to be available during routine business hours but are willing to work with you on what your particular schedule looks like
- A remote, work-from-home opportunity
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply