Customer Service, Food & Beverage, Project Management, Travel & Hospitality
To be discussed.
Four Seasons Hotel New York is seeking a Hospitality Coordinator with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work every year since 1998.
Rising over Manhattan’s premier shopping and business district, between Park and Madison Avenues, the I.M. Pei- designed Four Seasons features stunning views and gracious style- a remarkable luxury experience, even by New York standards. Four Seasons Hotel New York is a AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star Hotel since opening and is located in the heart of Midtown near Central Park. Our property has 368 spacious guest rooms and suites and is the destination for international and high profile clientele.
1. The Hospitality Coordinator is responsible for the reservation process of the restaurant, including seating guests and overseeing the organization between the front of house and back of house.
2. The hospitality coordinator is a supervisory role, and this individual, at times, must be able to make impromptu decisions regarding the guest experience.
1. We are looking for individuals who have a thorough knowledge of customer service, preferably with a food & beverage background.
2. Applicants are required to have up to one year previous employment in a related position, and must be experienced in the areas of communication and computer skills.
3. Prior New York experience is preferred.
4. Additional plus: prior experience with OpenTable, Opera, and Micros computer systems.
Some of the Benefits Four Seasons Hotel New York employees enjoy are:
1. Competitive Medical and Dental Packages
2. Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
3. Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
4. Complimentary Employee Meals
5. TransitChek- Pre-tax Commuter Program
6. 401k Retirement
7. Gym and Parking Discounts, and MORE!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply