Education & Training, K-12
To be discussed.
Provides contracted instructional tutoring services in reading and mathematics; delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by the Company; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
* Attends training sessions, administers content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of
* Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
* Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
* Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms or to mobile/trailer classroom.
* Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
* Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
* Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Requires a bachelor’s degree.
* Teaching experience a plus.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply