Hourly rate, based on experience.
The Search Guru, a boutique internet marketing agency that gets amazing results for clients, is looking for our next remote superstar to join the team.
Who are you? You are someone who likes to:
- Provide a lot of value for clients
- Take complete ownership of projects
- Work with smart people who are the best at what they do
You believe passionately in doing things right, the first time. That your clients deserve to receive amazing service and that your team is here to exceed the expectations of what they’ve come to expect from outside service providers. You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you’re allowed to do what you do best.
Still with me? Good, let’s talk about the role we’re looking to fill.
Part Time Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for handling all client reporting. Applicants should possess experience with Google Analytics, Raven Reporting Tools and Adobe Analytics among other platforms. Looking for someone who can translate raw data and results into detailed reporting with related insights as well. Applicants should possess intimate working knowledge of analytics and should be passionate about using analytics to drive results for our clients.
Should be familiar with digital marketing tactics, Google Search Console, AdWords, etc.
- Take the lead and be responsible for digital advertising, email marketing, SEO and SEM campaign reporting.
- Deliver performance measurement and reporting to track results on a regular basis.
- Develop insights to inform reporting, recommendations and go forward strategy to maximize results for our clients.
- Provide data and analysis to suggest improvements and optimizations across digital channels.
- Review tagging and provide recommendations to clients for improvements when necessary.
Specific Skills Required:
- Thorough working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with Omniture, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and Google Tag Manager.
- Expertise in digital media analytics. Specifically, you will be working across all digital channels including Website marketing, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMS, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. Visual Basic, pivot tables, macros, functions, etc.) to mine large data sets and generate metrics and KPI reports and dashboards.
- Individual must be a high-energy professional and able to manage deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of concepts and trends in emerging media and the ability to translate this into actionable recommendations.
- Agency or consultancy experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate would have a bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience in analytics, advertising, communications, marketing, new media or public relations. The individual should be a savvy and detail-oriented analyst with a deep understanding of digital channels who can provide not only the data analysis, but thought leadership focused on delivering the best ROI for ongoing programs. They must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and efficiently is a requirement.
Compensation Package: Hourly rate, based on experience.
About the Company:
Providing expert search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to obtain lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI. Specializing in professional organic search and pay per click (PPC) account services for a variety of industries. Company provides Digital Marketing services geared to increase leads, sales and conversions to b2c and b2b clients.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we’ve been in business for over 12 years. This will be a part-time position, with the ability to grow into a full-time position, if desired.
How To Apply
If you’re interested, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line of “Part Time Digital Marketing Analyst.” In the body of the email, include your salary requirements and answer the following questions: 1) Why do you think you’re a good fit for this job? 2) What relevant experience do you have with analytics / analysis? 3) In a work environment, what keeps you motivated?