Sales And Marketing
$13.00 per hour
Cordium is an established consulting and software firm which provides compliance support to investment advisers and private fund advisers. Our clients range from start-ups to large firms with well-established track records and utilize a broad array of investment strategies and styles. Our business lines include: specialized compliance consulting services, our patented compliance software as well as due diligence research and reporting for fund of funds and other institutional investors. We have over 200 employees with offices in London, Hong Kong, Malta, NY, Boston and San Francisco.
Cordium is looking for a part-time intern to support it’s sales team with data entry by updating the CRM Dynamics database. The overall roll will be responsible for updating and inputting sales interaction data into Dynamics to keep records as up to date and accurate as possible.
The individual must be able to work approximately 15 hours per week (days/times will be flexible).
Strong attention to detail and prior equivalent data entry experience is strongly preferred. Excellent communication and follow-up skills are also required.
If you are a current college student who is looking for a meaningful, part-time position, we encourage you to apply. This position will pay $13/hour.
· Work with sales people to identify and properly track incoming leads in Dynamics.
· Assist Sales Team with updating records based on sales activity
· Maintenance of accurate sales and contact data in CRM
· Create reports and other statistics for senior management
· Support team/Cordium staff with sales initiatives within Dynamics
· Research of Conference attendee list and inputting into Dynamics
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply