Education & Training, Marketing
About the Job: We’re seeking an Admissions Representative to assist in student outreach and placement for Smartly’s business degree programs. Primary responsibilities include administering student interviews and making recommendations for placement. This candidate should excel in interpersonal roles, and possess superior presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, polished, and upbeat communicator with previous experience in people-focused businesses.
Schedule and participate in phone or video candidate interviews
Provide candidates with information on program offerings, financial options, and academic prerequisites
* Bachelor’s degree required; GPA of 3.5+ preferred
* Prior experience in interactive client environment
* Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Must stand behind Smartly mission and represent company publicly
* Personable, approachable, and socially engaging
* Positive attitude, charismatic
* Flexible schedule
* Comfort and experience with multicultural client base or work environment
* Able to cultivate relationships and build rapport with high-achieving academic and professional applicants
* Experience working in high performance standard, driven, and team-oriented environment
* Self starter; growth and results oriented
* Prior experience in college-level admissions a plus
About Pedago: Pedago is an education-tech company whose mission is to democratize education by disrupting the exclusionary and cost-prohibitive nature of traditional elite business schools. Smartly, our innovative learning system, offers a free, selective MBA degree, along with other business courses, and combines the best of traditional top MBA programs with the next generation of interactive online learning. Founded by former CEO and fellow executives of Rosetta Stone, Pedago is a rapidly expanding company seeking candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth.
This is a part-time position, and may be based anywhere within the United States. We ask that you apply only if you have at least 15 hours/week to contribute towards this work. The starting rate for this role is $30/hr.
Pedago supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.Click Here to Apply