Hello – we’re Trialfacts, a remote entrepreneurial company, and without us, a lot of medical research would not be possible. We’re searching for a Paid Advertising Specialist to help our team solve our clients’ biggest problem. If you’re looking for a position where you can set your own hours, take holidays as you see fit, work remotely from home or anywhere in the world, and help medical research succeed, then please read on.
Today’s highly sophisticated medical system has added nearly 20 years of life expectancy, reduced infant mortality by 90% and maternal mortality by 99%. Polio, leprosy, smallpox, and tuberculosis are practically eradicated, even in the poorest countries in the world. There’s plenty of room for improvement, but a big part of what’s been achieved is due to new medications, medical devices and understanding developed through clinical research.
Our clients academic researchers and medical research organizations, are working hard to continue to develop treatments and devices, increase our understanding, eradicate sickness and improve quality of life. Their biggest challenge is spending half of their time searching for and never being able to recruit enough of the patients required for their clinical trials.
Our company Trialfacts, removes the biggest hurdle and frustration to conducting their research, by recruiting the patients and volunteers they require for their clinical trials, and many times thereby saving their research. We’re the only company in the industry to also do this in a predictable and reliable manner, by determining upfront exactly how many patients we can recruit, and backing that up with a money-back guarantee.
We’re looking for someone who can:
Optimize You’ll be managing our campaigns from end to end, and expected to continuously run experiments and evaluate new strategies, processes and technologies to continuously improve performance and CPA. You’ll be expected to contribute to ongoing advertising process and systems improvement, to support reliable campaign performance forecasting, efficient campaign setup, and CPA improvement.
Scale Very often our clients are under pressure to get volunteers as fast as possible. We need to be able to scale up our campaigns as and when they need us to, to not only match their demand but keep our CPAs well under control. This won’t always be easy, especially if we have been targeting a specific audience for a number of months. You’ll need to be creative and relentless in your efforts to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Learn We’re looking for someone who’s driven to constantly update their advertising and optimization knowledge with the latest strategies and techniques. You’ll also need to rapidly develop an in-depth understanding of clinical trials and what it means to advertise for them on paid online channels. Unlike advertising for other products and services, you will be guided by strict ethical codes and guidelines, which at times, will require innovative problem-solving.
Evolve We’re a growing business that is keen to increase our presence across popular advertising channels, such as Adwords, Instagram and Youtube. You will work with our Advertising Managers to identify the channels best suited to us and run experiments to quickly grow our expertise in these areas.
What’s in it for you:
* Autonomy – We don’t have set working hours. We don’t have a leave application process (you can take paid holidays whenever you want). We don’t micromanage or babysit. You’ll be accountable to the rest of the team purely on your results, and not on the number of hours spent working.
* Innovation – We’ve launched innovative patient recruitment strategies (e.g. our phone screening appointment system, researcher interviews, social media recruitment), and we’re constantly improving our service. We have developed a data-driven forecasting approach that provides predictability in a volatile industry. Our consistent, data-driven process has allowed us to be the first and only recruitment company to provide certainty to our clients via a money-back guarantee.
* Impact – Trialfacts plays an extremely important role in contributing to medical research and driving humanity forward. Our clientsresearchers working at universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, natural medicine companies, hospitals and medical practiceswork hard to develop treatments and technology that cure diseases and improve quality of life.
* Growth – As a member of a small team you’ll be exposed to many areas of the business. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn many new skills and experiment in many new areas, as well as progress and build on what you already know. You’ll be testing and implementing new marketing strategies. You’ll have access to courses and training programs of your choice, paid for by Trialfacts. Each quarter we’ll put in place a Development Plan to increase your skills, knowledge, experience, and responsibility.
* Opportunity – As a small and innovative team we’ve done away with outdated corporate thinking like the physical office, micromanaging and bureaucratic leave processes, but we haven’t thrown the baby out with the bathwater. We offer a stable salary + results-based compensation package, discretionary annual bonuses, annual salary review, a personal and tailored development plan, and the possibility to grow into positions of additional responsibility and leadership in the future.
* We’re growing rapidly and we’re excited to have someone join the team who will be focusing exclusively on optimization and scaling, and growing our presence on new advertising channels. We’re an innovative company in an industry ripe for disruption. The future looks optimistic as we continue to improve and expand on our core service.
* We apply the same innovative approach to patient advertising, and are always trying to improve our abilities, whether that’s through using platforms like Adespresso, exploring new channels or trying out different advertising mediums like video advertising.