Event Management, Operations
To be discussed.
Do you love bringing people together? Are you obsessive when it comes to finding the ideal way to celebrate a teammate or friend? Does the absence of a to-do list or prioritized project plan make you twitch?
We are looking for an incredibly organized individual with a proven track record of managing operational details and corporate events. We want someone who can balance managing existing People Success programs and meetings in addition to introducing and organizing monthly team-building activities. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As an Operations and Event Specialist at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 150,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
1. Has worked in operations, human resources, or what we call People Success
2. Has experience with on-property event planning and execution for large, multi-day events (as a vendor or customer)
3. Enjoys hotel and activity research and finding the perfect destination for weeklong company meetings
4. Wants to provide support across teams, including basic administrative and benefits-related duties
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
1. Has a “can do” attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
2. Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
3. Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companiesClick Here to Apply