Operations, Customer Service
Our mission at Bedly is to make housing simple and delightful.
We are pursuing this mission by providing furnished, flexible-term rentals that can be leased at the click of a button.
What we look for:
* Initiative and autonomy
* Grit, determination and willingness to solve challenging problems
* Emotional intelligence and a genuine passion for excellent customer experience
* Comfort interacting with strangers & messaging our brand to potential renters
Responsibilities & Requirements:
* Showing our apartments to prospective residents
* Simple repairs & maintenance of our apartment units (experience not necessary)
* Installing/assembling furniture, key exchanges, helping with resident lockouts
* Clearing units for turnover
* Coordinating setup of utilities & internet in our apartments
* Flexible hours (10-15 hours per week on average) – work on your own time
* Showings generally take place in the evenings and weekends — need some availability during these times
* Other tasks generally take place during the day but are 100% flexible
* Easy access and ability to bounce around between our various apartment locations (Manhattan & Brooklyn for NYC, Boston & Cambridge for Boston).
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
* Contractor role with $15/h (10-15 hours per week on average, with opportunity for more work)
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply