AVRA’s mission: AVRA ( http://avratalent.com/ ) helps mission-driven companies attract and retain the best talent, for the right roles. Built by founders, for founders, AVRA focuses on aligning incentives and understanding our client’s unique culture and business goals for each role. We handle 80% of the hiring process so your team can stay focused and execute!
Why this role exists: Reporting to the CEO, the Operations Associate will be collaborating with the leadership team and others to act as a critical link in executing a wide range of tasks that will support and empower our business. At AVRA, there are no specific work hours, policies or bureaucracy. Our values reward extreme ownership and we all enjoy the work we do, and the people we do it with.
What’s in it for you? Contribute to the growth of an early stage startup and get to work with a kick-ass team. Enjoy freedom, flexibility, and ownership in a remote work environment. Work closely with and learn from a seasoned entrepreneur in an exciting field, with lots of growth potential.
What you’ll be doing:
* You will help create and manage OKRs across the company, both for client-facing teams and internal departments.
* You will help build out and manage the quarterly review process to promote growth and alignment amongst our team.
* You will own business process management (BPM) across the company (this refers to how we study, identify, change and monitor business processes to ensure that we both run smoothly and are continuously evolving for the better).
* You will create meeting agendas, take notes and follow up with actionables.
* You will research, test and help roll-out new tools and technologies aimed at making AVRA more productive.
* Bonus: experience in supporting a high-intensity environment in office management, operations, hospitality, or related field.
* Undergraduate degree preferred.
Required skills + competencies:
* Innovative approach in proactively identifying and acting on opportunities to support and improve results across teams.
* Extremely detail-oriented w/ excellent written & verbal English
* Ability to prioritize/manage competing deadlines and multiple projects.
* Experience with software including Excel, Google Suite, Slack and the ability to troubleshoot tech issues for AVRA.
* Highly analytical
* Strong note-taking/typing skills
* Strong research skills
* Driven and disciplined over-achiever
* Adaptable, trustworthy and personable
* Punctual and Reliable
* Start-up business Attitude – No job too large or small! You have a hospitality mindset – empathetic, gracious, helper-
mentality and friendly.
* Able to work on North American time-zone