Operations, Admin Assistant
We built the first platform to connect people to the brands and events tailored to their interests. Through its proprietary technology, Surkus can target any business’ or brands’ ideal audience to participate at any event or online campaign. Every event on the Surkus platform is delivered to the target audience based on data, user settings and overall interests.
In 2 years, Surkus has grown to over 500K+ users and our platform has worked with over 5,000 events across the country.
You will be an integral part of our operations team that is managing events from start to finish. This role requires a strong knowledge of web-based application management, strong organizational skills, proven detailed oriented planning and review skills.
As an operations assistant you will work with Sales, Support, and Product to manage events in the Surkus app to ensure the best possible listing of events in the Surkus app to maintain and improvement member engagement and retention in the app.
– Assist operations team with setting up and managing events on a daily bases.
– Review active events for member notifications, updates and changes.
– Assist in streamlining processes for event activation and management.
– Help on various special projects.
– 1-3+ years experience in operations services/support related fields or education.
– AA degree completed or in-progress in a related field.
– Results-driven – you do whatever it takes to win
– Execution oriented – you aggressively prioritize speed/action for delivering results
– Ownership mentality – you own the ideation and prioritization of your projects
– This is a part-time role that will require candidates with a flexible schedule and availability.
– Opportunity to attend some of the exciting events, cool venues, and more
– This job can be done remotely if the new hire prefers to work remotely
– Schedule flexibility is a plus – most likely this job will be between the hours of 3pm and 9pm PST
Wednesday through Sunday
– This job pays $12 per hourClick Here to Apply