At Close.io we’re building a next generation sales communication platform that our customers love! Never again should a business fail due to lack of sales. We’re unifying the world’s sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow. We are profitable and growing. Today our entirely remote ~28 person team is thriving across 15 states and 10 countries!
Why we need you 🙂
Our organization is growing (yeeewwww!!) and with each new team member comes additional logistics and responsibilities. As a remote company we have the unique opportunity to establish best practices for our organization and help shape the future of remote working. You’ll be working directly with the operations team to help manage company logistics and human resources administration.
This position will start as needed around 10-15 hrs/week and potentially grow into full-time.
Does this describe you?
– MUST LOVE ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
– Experience and knowledge of US insurances and tax systems
– Trustworthy. You’ll be dealing with sensitive information
– Organized. This is a dealbreaker, we need someone that genuinely has their shit together
– Service-oriented. You anticipate needs and enjoy helping others Internally motivated. This job is behind the scenes
– Resourceful. You figure out creative ways to solve problems Self-starter. You can take an idea and run with little oversight
– Mac user. You are computer savvy, know how to internet research and operate Google suite
– Located in a US Time Zone…. except Hawaii or Alaska 😉
– Previous experience with solo responsibility for managing schedules or tasks
*** Bonus if you’ve had previous HR or administrative experience
– Things you’ll help us with!
– Domestic and international payroll
– Business insurance (renewals, surveys & audits)
– Worker’s Compensation
– Mail correspondence
– Medical & dental insurance enrollments
– 401k administration
– Credit Card reconciliations
– Assist in planning company retreats and customer events
– InvoicesClick Here to Apply