Job Category: English Teacher
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Work Remotely, Reach out to the World
As the official language services provider for the Beijing, Sochi and Rio Olympic Games, EF uses cutting edge technology to create a fundamentally better way of learning English. Our online English program serves adult learners from over 120 countries, and we are looking for engaging native speakers to make our virtual classrooms come alive! Teachers work from home and are provided with innovative conversational lesson plans for small classes and perform student grading services as well. Prior teaching and/or TEFL experience is a plus, but not required. This is a perfect opportunity for stay at home parents, students and other professionals looking to benefit from a work from home job opportunity with a stable, well-established company.
• Ability to consistently commit to working a minimum of 15 hours per week, with evening and weekend availability. This is not a seasonal job; we ask for a minimum eight month commitment.
• Ability to work independently and learn company policies/teaching approaches through self-paced, online trainings.
• Native English speaker with either an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification a plus, but also can be earned on the job.
• Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and support
• Access to a personal computer with webcam, a headset and stable Ethernet connection
Compensation: Teachers are paid on an hourly basis and are eligible for performance based rate increases periodically. This is an independent contractor position.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply