Customer Care, Coordination, CRM, Sales
To be discussed.
The Onboarding Coordinator will work with Senior Living Communities that are new partners with A Place for Mom. This position plays a pivotal role by providing initial training, onboarding process management, delivery of superior client service, and setting the service expectations with newly partnered communities. The Onboarding Coordinator will manage a portfolio of diverse partners and is the first touch point after their initial sign-up, making this role critical to developing long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of A Place for Mom partnership. Each Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for a specific geographic territory.
To ensure success, the Onboarding Coordinator will provide education about our processes and best practices, build a strong rapport with new partners, answer questions, and personally assist with setting up their account.
The Onboarding Coordinator will work closely with multiple teams at APFM, including Regional Managers and Senior Living Advisors, as they are a liaison between newly partnered communities and the Senior Living Advisors. Onboarding Coordinators are responsible for ensuring Senior Living Advisors have the necessary information to refer appropriate families to their community. The Onboarding Coordinator will also utilize the resources of the Partner Development Manager who signs on the community to understand the needs of the newly partnered community and any specific strategies necessary for success.
The Onboarding Coordinator reports to the Senior Manager, Partner Development.
* Continually develop relationships with new partners and foster success.
* Assist new partners by quickly identifying potential issues and solving them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period.
* Collaborate with other teams to ensure a smooth hand off at the beginning and end of the onboarding process.
* Provide pre-scheduled 24 Hour Onboarding meetings with each new partner to establish the expectations of the partner relationship and to initiate the set-up process.
* Assist with the organization and delivery of partner-appropriate orientation webinars, ensuring partners understand our processes and best practices to effectively work and convert our leads.
* Follow-up with new partners at regular intervals to ensure their continuation of partnership.
* Promote the adoption and consistent use of free proprietary tools available to partners.
* Keeps in excellent communication with Senior Manager, Partner Development and prepares reports of weekly accomplishments.
* This is a work from home position.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in customer care.
* Previous experience at A Place for Mom or experience in senior living preferred.
* A personal sense of urgency and capacity to creatively overcome obstacles.
* A high level of enthusiasm for establishing and building relationships.
* Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects, while meeting or exceeding expectations.
* Appropriately, professionally, and respectfully communicate with executives via phone and email.
* Highly organized.
* Able to properly and accurately enter data into CRM tools.
* Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.Click Here to Apply