Appointment Setting, Calls
$12-$15 an hour based on experience.
You’d be on the front line making a difference with patients, calling them and helping them get scheduled with their medical practice, in this case their audiologist.
The job is a contract position. It involves talking by phone with existing and new potential patients, using our scripts and their online scheduling tracking system to convert these calls into appointments. Perfect if you enjoy the phone, can follow a simple script and like helping others.
- Excellent phone skills
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Experience in sales
- Highly organized
- Good at setting priorities
- Computer and online savvy
- A creative thinker
- Motivated by results
- English speaking
- Active listener
- U.S. based
- Up-to-date computer
- High speed internet connection
- Home office, one where you can shut the door.
- Flexible to work various hours to accomplish calls
- OK with an ‘on-call’ status (some weeks might be no work, other weeks could be booked solid)
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hrs a week for the weeks we have events running
How to Apply
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com.Click Here to Email