Job Category: Administrative, Holiday & Seasonal, HR & Recruiting
Location: United States
To be discussed.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a seasonal Office Admin/HR Assistant, with the potential to convert to full-time in 6 months, for our North Carolina Customer Relationship Center. This individual will report to the Director of Human Resources in San Francisco with a dotted line to the Sr. Manager, NCSA Customer Support.
- Greet guests, employees, candidates and vendors at the front desk
- Facility Management Duties (i.e., liaise with the landlord, vendor relationships, accurate and timely bill remittance to SF accounts payable, execute supply orders and purchase reconciliation, attention to office common areas on schedule and as needed (including wiping down conference room table, weekly fridge clean out, office ‘spruce up’ efforts)
- Support initial aspects of the recruiting process: Post job openings, screen resumes, schedule interviews, close feedback loop on selection details.
- Prepare materials and packets for recruiting, interviewing, benefits, new hire orientation.
- Complete onboarding activities as assigned including: desk preparation, welcome announcement, facility tour, entering data into the HRIS, employment verifications
- File and organize confidential documents, including creating new employee’s personnel files
- Create/ update presentations for company meetings, new hire orientation and other HR meetings
- Coordinate company meetings and events. This includes pricing reviews, vendor packets, on site visits, purchasing supplies
- Guest hosting activities such as Hotel arrangements (goodie bag upon arrival), Meals/ Events team attendance arrangements
- Other projects as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field a plus.
- Experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Positive disposition demonstrated both verbally and in demeanor.
- Ability to manage CONFIDENTIAL information.
- Reliability. This job requires strong attendance behavior.
- Ability to identify and recommend areas for improvement within scope of responsibility.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel.
- Experience using an HRIS a plus.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply