Accounting & Finance, Auditing, Customer Service, Travel & Hospitality
To be discussed.
Location: Doubletree San Jose
2050 Gateway Place
San Jose, CA
A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you would be responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Audit, post and balance daily cashiers’ work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
* Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
* Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
* Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply