To be discussed.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team…caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
Technical support Agent is responsible for providing level 1 technical and navigation support to MyChart users by answering questions, troubleshooting and researching problems. Agent will be responsible for answering calls within an expected time frame, providing exceptional customer service to MyChart users. Create, document and take ownership of issues using our ticketing system and provide follow-up when needed.
This position is a part time 30 hour a week position, but is benefit eligible.
* Provides answers to users by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding them through corrective steps
* Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
* Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
* Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
* Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Improves reference material by writing, maintaining and submitting documentation for new or unidentified issues.
* Accommodates client by recommending appropriate technical support and techniques when dealing with technical issues.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Other duties as assigned
Number of Years of Work Experience:
* 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
* 2 Years Professional experience
* 1 Year of IT experience or equivalent Computer knowledge
* Outgoing and energetic
* Good listening skills
* Communication skills
* Multi-tasking ability
* Excellent problem solving capabilities
* Ability to work independently and Self-motivated
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
* High Speed Internet Connection
* Quiet work environment to take calls
* Back-up phone source (land line or cell phone)
* Ability to attend online web meetings as needed
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply