Job Category: Customer Service
Location: United States
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions builds teams of representatives that work from home. Clients rely on Direct Interactions to manage the quality and productivity of virtual workers distributed throughout the United States. We are responsible in our business practices and provide home-based work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military families. After eleven years in business Direct Interactions has been recognized by the Mayor of Seattle and the Governor’s Committee on Disability Employment for excellence in hiring people with disabilities. We’ve been named Employer of the Year twice by Neurological Vocational Services of Harborview Medical Center, 2015 Supporter of the Year by AtWork! in Bellevue, and 2013 Partner of the Year by PROVAIL.
About the Position
Part-Time The Partner Services Specialist works in a professional and positive work environment where responsibilities include data entry, processing of incoming partner requests such as donations, customer service, product orders, providing ministry information and prayer.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer running Windows Operating System Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10. (Chromebook, Microsoft Surface,Tablet/ipads, Vista Mac’s are not compatible with our clients’ software. Due to the discontinuation of Windows XP Support and updates by Microsoft Windows XP is no longer supported by our client’s software.)
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7 or greater required with Mozilla Firefox as needed.
- Highspeed DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
- Corded landline telephone (no cordless telephones, VOIP or cell phones permitted)
- Current antivirus and antispyware
- Installed, operational firewall
Summary of Essential Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills including grammar and voice quality
- Strong desire to serve the partners and friends of this ministry.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with customer, show empathy for their frustrations or concerns and resolve the issue in a timely fashion
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to show resilience and tolerance to stress
- Treat all callers, technicians and coworkers in a professional manner at all times
- Documentation, data entry, organization and problem solving skills are desirable
- Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of e-mail and Microsoft Windows. Agents are responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting their own computers.
- Agents will also take/make other calls during periods of low call volume.
Program hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific Time 7 days per week. Agents must be available and schedule themselves to include the hour of peak volume, 8AM Pacific Time. Further details regarding scheduling will be discussed during training.
TBD based on Client Launch
$10 per hour
Quarterly bonuses for the top 25% of staff
A landline phone is required.
Direct Interactions is unable to consider candidates who reside in: NY, NJ, MI, ME, PA, HI or Washington DC.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply