To be discussed.
Hungry? Ordering food just got easier with the introduction of Amazon Restaurants! One of Amazon’s latest innovations, Amazon Restaurants enables customers to order meals from top rated restaurants in their area. Following the product debut in our launch market, Amazon Restaurants has expanded in regions across the US offering Amazon customers increased selection and convenience. The Amazon Restaurants business offers an entrepreneurial environment where innovating independently, launching quickly, and having fun are paramount. Come cook-up something great with us!
We’re looking for energetic and customer-obsessed team members to provide excellent technical and account support to our Amazon Restaurants Merchants. This role has aspects of B2B customer service as well as technical account management. The Amazon Merchant Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our Merchants, providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants primarily via phone and email. The Associate also uses a variety of internal tools to research and resolve merchant issues. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of Amazon’s Merchant customers. A Merchant Support Associate is also expected to address chronic system issues, recommend process improvements, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to quality standards and service level agreements for phone and email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Restaurants Merchants via phone and email, including the appropriate escalation of Merchant issues.
* Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Maintains acceptable performance metrics including quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor, always portraying the company and our mutual customers in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Contributes to a positive and collaborative team environment.
* Liaises with other departments as required to resolve Merchant issues and questions.
* Previous experience with an Amazon Support Team (CS, TAM, AWS, etc.)
* Demonstrable skill in using a desktop computer system, including Windows, Common web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome), and basic familiarity with MS office tools (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
* Ability to maintain levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Weekend work required.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
* A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
* Ownership and proven track record of working projects to completion.
* Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
* Strong time management skills with a high degree of flexibility.
* Experience prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong candidates will demonstrate the ability to work independently with the upmost professionalism, integrity, and dependability.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply