Business Development, Sales, Business-to-Business (B2B), Sales Representative
To be discussed.
CEO Connection is expanding its ability to recruit members. Specifically, we are looking for a top of the line B2B tele-sales expert to serve as a Membership Co-Chair and make phone calls to CEOs to encourage them to join CEO Connection. Essentially this is an independent, flexible, commission-based selling role, perfect for an independent consultant or a stay-at-home mom or dad who wants to work 4-6 hours a day.
About CEO Connection
CEO Connection is the only membership organization in the world focused exclusively on mid-market CEOs (CEOs who run companies with between $100 million and three billion in sales) Our mission is to help mid-market CEOs succeed. We accomplish this by enabling CEOs to build mutually beneficial relationships with peers and functional experts; connecting CEOs to people, information and resources to which they would otherwise not have access; and promoting the interests, welfare, and points of view of our membership and the mid-market.
Members are C-level executives with responsibility for all or significant portions of their respective company. They represent a wide variety of businesses across a broad geographic spectrum. Collectively mid-market companies account for $10 trillion of the $30 trillion annual U.S. private sector gross receipts. Inspired by C-level Wharton executives, CEO Connection began in 2005 and has evolved into a dynamic community with wide ranging benefits uniquely designed to help the mid-market CEO and champion the mid-market perspective. It is all about CEOs helping CEOs. For more information visit www.ceoconnection.com.
Send me an email if you:
* are interested in earning $30-60K per annum on a commission basis for 4-6 hours of work per day on an independent, flexible basis
* have the ability to interact with CEOs on the phone
* want a long term flexible project
* are really good at tele-sales
Do not send me an email if you are:
* looking for a temporary gig to tide you over until you find a real job (We’re not excited about having a lot of turn-over.)
* need a steady salary or benefits or the like (Your earnings will be lumpy and totally dependent upon your results.)
* have little or no tele-sales experience.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply