Care.com is the largest and fastest-growing technology platform for online care services, helping families, businesses, and corporate employees find high-quality care for their kids, pets, parents, and homes. We?re seeking innovative, entrepreneurial, and genuinely nice people to join our collaborative team. If that describes you, we want to hear from you! A career at Care.com offers countless ways to grow and have a real effect on a young, exciting company.
This is a part-time position that provides first point of contact to members who require assistance primarily through phone but may be required to communicate through multiple channels including e-mail, live chat, social media, etc.
* Research and resolve inquiries ranging from account features and policies in accordance with procedures while providing brand aligned ?There For You? service
* Complete a 90-day probationary training period.
* Provide basic to moderately complex technical support on both the desktop site and mobile platforms
* Document and track all customer contacts utilizing company platform in accordance with department procedures
* Meet or exceed key performance indicators such as quality, efficiency, customer satisfaction, and schedule compliance
* Handle multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
* Effectively work independently in a minimally structured environment on all other duties and special projects assigned including assist with onboarding new hires, training, new initiatives, etc.
* Up sell members on Care.com subscriptions and additional value added services
* Fluency in verbal and written Spanish
* BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role, call center experience a plus.
* Strong customer service, technical, computer, and written skills
* Must be positive, goal oriented and able to work well independently as well as on a team.
Since launching in 2007, Care.com (NYSE:CRCM) has been committed to solving the complex care challenges that impact families, caregivers, employers, and care service companies. Today, Care.com is the world?s largest online destination for finding and managing family care, with 16.2 million families and 12.2 million caregivers* across more than 20 countries, including the U.S., UK, Canada and parts of Western Europe, and approximately 1.3 million employees of corporate clients having access to our services. Spanning child care to senior care, pet care, housekeeping and more, Care.com provides a sweeping array of services for families and caregivers to find, manage and pay for care or find employment. These include: a comprehensive suite of safety tools and resources members may use to help make more informed hiring decisions – such as third-party background check services, monitored messaging, and tips on hiring best practices; easy ways for caregivers to be paid online or via mobile app; and Care.com Benefits, including the household payroll and tax services provided by Care.com HomePay and the Care Benefit Bucks program, a peer-to-peer pooled, portable benefits platform funded by household employer contributions which provides caregivers access to professional benefits. For enterprise clients, Care.com builds customized benefits packages covering child care, back up care and senior care consulting services through its Care@Work business, and serves care businesses with marketing and recruiting support. Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Care.com has offices in Berlin, Austin and the San Francisco Bay area.