To be discussed.
Kaplan is seeking dynamic and engaging tutors, with a proven ability to motivate others, as part-time Instructors in our cutting-edge Live Online environment. In this leadership role, you will provide exceptional instruction, student mentorship, and subject matter expertise on all sections of the exam.
To qualify, you must have a MDOP/GGL score at or above the 90th percentile on the exam (either on the official test or a Kaplan practice test). Meeting our Live Online technical standards is also prerequisite for employment.
Kaplan’s self-driven, comprehensive, online training program will help you develop your presentation, mentoring, technology, and classroom management skills. Tutoring, training, prep time, and other administrative tasks are completed from home or remotely via our state-of-the-art online learning technology and digital classrooms.
* Coach MDOP/GGL students from home or any other quiet location with a strong, wired Internet connection.
* Live Online classes meet one to three sessions per week and occur on evenings and weekends.
* Live Online Instructors typically work 6 to 20 hours per week, depending on availability and performance.
Other features of our Live Online positions:
* Collaborate with talented colleagues in an intellectually stimulating environment.
* Help hundreds of students build academic skills and achieve their career goals.
* Develop your management and leadership skills with the world leader in education.
* Receive a 15%-20% discount each month on your existing cell phone service plan (US-based employees only, carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon)
* Free or discounted test prep services for you and your immediate family through Kaplan
* Access to health and other benefit plans, including 401K contributions
* 90th percentile score on the MCAT/DAT/OAT/PCAT or GRE/GMAT/LSAT
* Meet our Live Online technical standards
* Self-starter able to work with a remote manager
* Minimum 6-month commitment to the role
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply