K-12, Online Teaching, Teaching, Math & Economics, Online Content
To be discussed.
Are you ready to join a team that is shaping the future of educational technology? IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 6 million students worldwide, is seeking talented writers to create exceptional math content for elementary school students.
As a math item writer at IXL, you’ll create engaging word problems for K-5 students. Your strong writing skills and educational insight will assist in the success of our math product. Come join our mission to create the best educational content possible!
This is a remote, contract position with the flexibility to be part-time or full-time.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Write math word problems with clear explanations that create a delightful learning experience
* Brainstorm themes that are interesting and fun for elementary school students
* Use age-appropriate language and sentence structure
* Participate in a peer review process with the math curriculum design team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
* Clear writing style with a creative flair
* Understanding of age-appropriate sentence structure and vocabulary
* Ability to relate to K-5 students
* BA/BS degree, preferably in math or elementary education
* Prior item writing experience is preferred
* Knowledge of K-5 math curriculum and standards is preferred
IXL Learning is a leading educational technology company on a big mission: delivering an immersive learning experience to all students, in all grades and subjects, in schools and homes worldwide. With 1 in 8 U.S. students already learning on IXL (answering over 50 million questions every day!), IXL inspires educators and learners around the world and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply