Boclips uses the power of video to educate, enlighten, and inspire learners of all ages. We offer the world’s largest library of educational video from renowned media brands on a single platform, giving educators and courseware creators an easier way to find expertly sourced and curated content. We’re a well-funded edtech start-up with 3+ years of demonstrated success in the market, and we’re rapidly expanding to better meet the needs of our growing customer base.
About the Job
boclips is looking for a marketing specialist to join our fun, passionate, distributed team. The marketing specialist will use a variety of inbound and traditional marketing tactics to help build brand awareness, generate leads, and create demand in the market for our video platform. This is a full-time, remote position based in the US (preferably east coast).
You’re a savvy, multi-talented marketer with many tricks up your sleeve to attract, convert, close, and delight customers. Blogging, content, social media, SEO, PPC ads, events, webinars—these are just a few of your favorite things. You’d describe yourself as equal parts creative and analytical. You’ve got the design and writing chops to create high-quality, visually compelling content and campaigns on the fly, and you love using data and user insights to continuously improve your tactics over time. You know your way around a content management system and marketing automation system, and you can build out a landing page without breaking a sweat.
* Use HubSpot to set up and manage public website, create workflows, maintain contacts and lists, send emails, and design landing pages
* Create, produce, and edit compelling content that supports various marketing channels to attract, nurture, and retain audiences (e.g., webinars, e-books, blog posts, social media content, infographics, videos)
* Help develop and maintain editorial strategy and publishing schedules
* Build social media marketing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
* Implement SEO audit recommendations and updates and make changes as needed to our website
* Assist with event planning, including logistics, collateral creation, coordination with vendors, and onsite support
* Develop and manage PPC and paid social media ads to amplify our digital content
Are you a match?
* Experience with marketing automation software and content management systems (HubSpot preferred)
* In-depth understanding of inbound marketing or content marketing strategies
* Experience managing campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook ads, and/or other paid media channels
* Proven ability to manage projects, editorial calendars, and event logistics
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
Qualifications and Skills that Win You Bonus Points
* HubSpot certification
* Google Ads certification
* Experience being part of a distributed team
* Experience working in education, edtech, and/or education publishing
* Great base salary $60-70,000
* Annual bonus 10%
* Healthcare, HSA, 401K
* Awesome team doing something impactful for education
* 20 days PTO plus other holidays