Job Category: Marketing, Project Management
Location: Work from anywhere
Eligeo CRM is looking for a highly organized and supremely efficient individual to join our team. We know we’re asking for a lot but we’re also looking for that special person that has a very well rounded skill set. As a small business we are a nimble business that likes to work in a team environment which means we all wear a lot of different hats. It’s no different in this role.
Your job will be to manage project schedules, schedule work accordingly, and maximize our time spent on work. Since we’re a small business, this wouldn’t take up your whole day which is why we are looking for well rounded organized person.
When you’re not scheduling projects and working with the team to ensure projects run smoothly you will be taking charge of our marketing strategies. Whether it’s writing the next blog post, delivering the next viral video or posting that tweet that catches everyone’s attention, you will use your creativity to drive more traffic to our website and ultimately more customers that get the opportunity to work with our project team.
You can expect that 75% of the time you will be working in a marketing & analysis role while the remaining 25% will be focused on project management.
Where you’ll work:
Eligeo CRM offers a remote working environment. We accept applications from all over the world so we will expect you to work from a place that makes you happy and satisfied in your life. Time zone location doesn’t matter as long as you can attend meetings with customers and your fellow co-workers without issue.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who thrives on organization. You likely are in love with spreadsheets and have a keen sense of where things in your house hold need to be located. This person also must be exceptionally creative and have a high level of competency when it comes to writing. You must be friendly and outgoing to work within this role.
You must also be fairly comfortable with technology and understand the I.T. software business. This is a very firm requirement since all we do is work with software and teach our customers how to use technology.
- Manage project schedules for the entire team.
- Attend customer facing (virtual) meetings to ensure project deliverables are being met.
- Create and manage a marketing strategy including advertising, newsletters and social media.
- Tweet, post and blog about the software industry, your learnings and experience.
- Generate leads using the marketing strategy that you develop in collaboration with the rest of the Eligeo CRM team.
- Manage and coordinate all administrative activities related to customer invoicing, purchasing and inquiries.
- You will be the first person our customers and prospects talk to when interacting with Eligeo CRM.
- Other duties as it relates to your skill set (and things you’d like to do or think can help improve the business).
Huge bonus for those that know about or use CRM systems.
How to Apply
It’s important to include a cover letter and resume so that we have a starting point. After that, you can expect a virtual meeting and then we’ll take things from there.Click Here to Apply