Pharmaceutical, Database Management, Events
To be discussed.
Are you enthusiastic about marketing and love putting on a great event or trade show? We have an exciting opportunity to join Precision for Value, the industry leader in payer marketing, as an experienced Markets Insights and Events Coordinator who will support our market research efforts and assist in coordinating our corporate pharmaceutical industry events.
If you are self-motivated, confident and have proactively managed logistical aspects of advisory boards and industry conferences AND have excellent administrative skills to handle a variety of database management and survey management responsibilities, this is the role for you.
Depending on your commute, you will be based out of our NYC office or our Gladstone, NJ office and for the right candidate with spot-on experience you could have the opportunity to work from your kitchen table. No matter what office location, you must be willing and able to travel to meetings 6- 10 times/year as well as trips to our local offices. This is a deal breaker, if you are not travel able, please don’t apply.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES PERTAINING TO INSIGHTS SUPPORT:
* Perform new segment research online and prepare lists for input into Insights database
* Sort and scrub existing data (clean up incorrect or out of date information)
* Develop and implement changes to internal and external surveys managed in Qualtrics
* Enter honorarium payments into the database and work with accounting to track payments
* Assist in recruitment of advisors, as needed.
* Help maintain a media schedule for pertinent industry journals
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES PERTAINING TO EVENT SUPPORT:
* Oversee assigned external events and support the Events Director in other major events throughout the year.
* Work with event leads to co-develop a pre, during, and post event engagement plan for each event and communicate strategy to project team.
* Serve as liaison with all venues and vendors for assigned events.
* Manage the guest experience onsite for assigned events/assist the Events Director onsite for other events.
* Create project timelines for each event and keep internal teams accountable for deadlines.
* Facilitate event briefings and review event timeline/show flow for all major events to ensure the strategy and roles of each staff person is communicated effectively and efficiently.
* Support administrative needs of Events team as requested.
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
* Minimum three years meeting planning experience.
* Must be able to travel to several advisory board events (typically 6-8) and conferences (typically 2-3) a year, as well as periodic travel to our home offices when required.
* Market research experience with experience in survey development, database management
* Strong skills with Excel, database programs, Internet, MSWord, and PowerPoint
* Must be well organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, persistent in follow-up, able to meet tight deadlines and interact with all levels of personnel.
* Resourceful and creative problem solver who has ability to exercise sound judgment and work calmly under pressure required.
* Excellent communication skills including oral, written and listening skills.
* Proven project management skills and ability to work with budgets.
* Experience with Sales Force and/or Qualtrics
* Knowledge of managed markets and/or the pharmaceutical industry.
* Experience on-site with large national conventions preferred.
Precision benefits include competitive compensation; immediate medical, dental, and vision benefits; a 401(k) savings plan with an immediately vested company match; generous paid time off, adoption assistance, educational assistance, company-paid disability and life insurance, and more.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply