Forget your typical 9-5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language learning experiences to millions of users around the globe. Each day, our passionate, dynamic team is driven by our core mission to enrich lives with language and culture. Available on mobile, tablet and web-based platforms, our software teaches real conversations (in 70 languages and counting!) and cultural notes to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language lovers of all ages.
– Apply the communicative approach to individual online language instruction.
– Create personalized sessions using proprietary Mango Language learning tools.
– Coach and assess professional clientele as well as their spouses and children.
– Commit to approximately 10 to 20 hours per week on a flexible schedule.
– Manage multiple groups and individual students with various schedules across varied levels of proficiency.
– Commit to approximately 10-20 hours of paid online training.
– Native fluency in English.
– Experience teaching English and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification.
– Experience using technology in live online language instruction.
– ability to learn new technologies (experience with Google Drive, Zoom, Salesforce, and Schedule Once preferred).
– Passion for the learning and teaching of language and culture.
How to Apply
Step 1: Submit a resume as well as a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
Step 2: Submit a brief video, no more than two minutes, introducing yourself and highlighting experience relevant to the role. The video can be done using any platform or technology. Please either add your video with your application materials here or email your video to email@example.com.
Applications without video submissions will not be considered.